Saturday, February 9, 2008

Twisted, sick and wrong

So, there's a game out there called "Would you rather" and there's a version of that game that is called "Twisted, sick and wrong". We had some friends over last night and we played that game. It was interesting. One of the sample questions on the box asks:
Would you rather swallow a bottlecap - or - eat a spider the size of a bottle cap.

Now, I might rather swallow a bottlecap than eat a large spiders, but there's just no way that I would rather pass a bottlecap than a spider.

Yes, I know, that's just twisted, sick and wrong, but I think that's the point. I haven't played the original game, but for those less adventerous it might be a better choice. I must say though, it did get some interesting discussions going.

Here's one to get you thinking:
As a railroad engineer driving a packed commuter train, would you rather run over a man trapped on the tracks - or - risk the 25% change of derailing that train by attempting to stop and avoid hitting him?

No comments: