Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Good thing I'm not a gambler

Well, if I had put any money on that Av's game I was watching I would have lost that too. They lost in overtime, but the frustrating part was the goal they let Radim Vrbata get to send it to overtime. I'll give props where props are due, it was a good play and executely perfectly (Vrbata used to be an Av player you know), but the Av's just let it happen. Nobody picked him up and they ended up losing. Hopefully they'll learn from that and keep fighting until the season ends.

Okay, so enough about hockey for now. We got a little snow today, not nearly as much as we've seen with some previous storms, but enough to cause some problems on the road. I drove my Mustang into the office this morning and saw an SUV that had tipped onto its side. Not sure what they were doing, but some people just don't seem to respect slick road conditions. I mean, if I can get my Mustang to work safely, surely others should be able to arrive safely in their SUVs.

I just got new business cards for my company yesterday, they look pretty good. Should be fun handing those out rather than the plain ones I had before.

1 comment:

It Ain't Over Til the Fat Lady Sings said...

Fearless of you to drive a Mustang in snow. I white-knuckle my Jeep in to work when it's snowing. Never would I attempt it in a Mustang. Must be a guy thing.

Send me a couple of those business cards when you have a chance, please. I'll see if I can pass them along to anyone.