Monday, June 16, 2008

Mii fitness

I've been playing Wii fit every day for the last few days and starting to get a little better at the various games. I'm still not real consistent with all of the different activities and some of them still give me problems (I do terrible with the bubble balance one, haven't been able to get all the way through it yet). I just unlocked the snowboarding one this morning, but I must say, I don't like it as much as the skiing one.
They are fun games though and can help keep you motivate to work out. Which, at least for me, really helps stick to a fitness program. It's far too easy to be too busy or tired to exercise and just be a couch potato.
I've learned that my balance and agility isn't so great though, so I'm really going to focus on those areas and see if I can't improve.

2 comments:

It Ain't Over Til the Fat Lady Sings said...

My personal goal is to invest in a swimming machine (for example, Endless Pools, a small pool with a current that you can swim against).

I'm not much of a swimmer, but I love the water and I think this is one sort of exercise program that I could actually stick with.

My other option is the Atlantic Ocean, which has very limited seasonal availability, and I wouldn't want to be responsible for scaring all of the tourists off the beach (fat ladies shouldn't go public in bathing suits)...

Doobie said...

Just join the local polar bears club. Then you can go swimming in the ocean year round. :)