Thursday, May 1, 2008

A new month

I can't believe it's been over two weeks since my last post, but then, things have been kind of hectic lately.
Work is going well, plenty to keep me busy there and I've got a few different projects that I'm jumping between, involving different languages.
Last Friday and over the weekend I was writing in PHP, then on Monday it was C#, Tuesday I shifted to JSP and then yesterday I was back on C# again. It can get confusing switching between languages like that, but I think it makes for a better developer if one learns to code in at least two different languages.

Today will likely be mostly C#, although I may end up needing to do some Java as well, depending on test results from one of the projects that I'm working.

This Saturday I'll be baptising triplets, first time I've ever done that and might be the last too.

No comments: